I have never been a morning person, but as life and adulting goes on, you have to get out of the bed. Not everyone can stay in bed the whole day. Neither can I.
These 5 little steps help you to be a better morning person.
1. Stand up when the alarm rings and don‘t push that snooze button. Just.. don‘t! You will definitely feel better and not rushed anymore because you stayed way too long in bed.
2. Open the shutters and curtails of your window. Yes, it‘s that easy. Just open them and look out of the window for a couple of seconds. You will feel more awake and not like a Zombie anymore.
3. Make some coffee or tea or grab a cup of water. You don‘t have to stand in the kitchen once your drink is ready (who has the time for that?). Better go directly to step number 4.
4. Bathroom. Go wash your face and brush your teeth, since you will directly feel a lot cleaner and not greasy anymore. I love to apply my favorite moisturizer in the morning, it always gives me a luxurious feeling. Afterwards your cup of coffee will be ready, doesn‘t that make you happy? Go get it. You deserve it.
5. Finally, Makeup. This step always makes me smile. I love to put on a full face of makeup. Even if I don‘t have to leave the house on the morning, I put on some mascara and sometimes a lightweight bb cream. And while you are getting ready, sip on your coffee.
That‘s it. My 5 secrets to be a better morning person – revealed.
Are you a morning person? Tell me about your secrets in the comment section. I’d love to hear about them.